|This is my favorite picture I've done at the moment|
Sam vs Erin Chapter 2 Erin sat on the floor at the entrance to the Hearthome Gym dressed in her gym leader attire, a teal colored outfit with exposed arms and a dark green hood. Erin didn't mind wearing the outfit for gym matches although she would have preferred her regular traveling clothes. They were no where near as tight across her chest and were more comfortable.Sam vs Erin Chapter 2 by SnowHawk7
She yawned loudly and continued to look out the window while continually checking her watch. After having spent the day at Amity Square with Sam and his Pokemon she had been really looking forward to her match with him. That being said their afternoon together hadn't exactly started out so well. When Sam had first released the rest of his Pokemon she had been ready to call the police and have him arrested for cruelty to Pokemon.
When she had first laid eyes on the ripped and shredded wings of his Dragonite and the horrendous scar torn across the eye of his Sceptile like Scar from The Luxray King, she had been shocke
Intruders - Part 1Axel Woods flipped up the switch and the confirmation light blinked three times before going out. He set up the camouflaged cover to conceal it into the tree, "Jammer #4 is online, how are things going over there?"Intruders - Part 1 by Axel230
After a moment of hearing an assortment of different Pokemon cries over the headset it became clear it hadn't been his brightest idea to hand over headsets to his team. At least now he knew they were working.
"OK... Look, if you managed to set your jammer say something once. If you haven't... Just don't say anything... Does that make sense?"
Silence. He sighed deeply, it wasn't a hard task but maybe handing over the jammers for his Pokemon to set them hadn't been a good idea either.
Though originally communication relays, it was common knowledge how these devices could be easily modified into simple signal jammers; commonly used by criminal groups, but also very obvious.
Axel had gone a step further and added external components to make the jamming signal almost completely u
Sam vs Erin Chapter 1 It was a beautiful summer day in Hearthome City. Not glaringly hot but just warm enough so that all Pokemon were comfortable being outside. The city's main attraction, Amity Square, was filled with trainers and young children enjoying the wonderful weather with their Pokemon. At the same time all of the city's parks and other outdoor attractions were overflowing with people and Pokemon all wanting to enjoy the perfect weather while it lasted.Sam vs Erin Chapter 1 by SnowHawk7
However, as a result most of the city itself felt rather deserted. Malls were devoid of customers, the Pokemon center's only occupants were the doctors and the Pokemon too sick or injured to leave their beds. Even the local Pokemon gym was devoid of activity, save for a single young woman sitting on the lawn behind the gym gently stroking a Meowth.
She was a somewhat shorter woman with short curly brownish black hair and almond colored skin. Her eyes were a light shade of brown and reflected both tranquility and kindness
Of Bloom And ThornsThe venom flew right over his head, missing him by less than an inch. As the Poison Stings came his way he knew he wouldn't be able to move out of the way in time. At least half a dozen needles managed to get stuck on his left arm. Not before long he began to feel the poison taking effect as he began to feel weaker.Of Bloom And Thorns by Axel230
How was he supposed to overpower an Arbok when he was clearly weaker? Then again, how was he supposed to know they roamed the area?
The snake drew closer, apparently taking its time to let the poison do its part, or perhaps the fear? Either case it was working.
The Charmander curled up and shut close his eyes, trembling in both cold and horror as he realized it would all be over as soon as the fangs closed on him.
The morning had started up normally, or so it would have seemed if it had still been morning by the time he woke up. Judging by the position of the sun in the sky he could only guess he had overslept, more than usual.
Groaning at the thought the Charmander str
My commission account is here -> Cattensu-Iron-Artist
Some stuff about me
Hi, My name is Amanda though you can call me Manda or Cat.
I love to draw it is my passion. I started drawing when I was like 5 years old, and started working on the computer when I was 17 or 18.
I'm a really big fan of Pokemon. (Like you couldn't already tell that just by looking at my gallery.) I have a very in depth Pokemon story in the works. (Hopefully I'll start writing or drawing it here soon.)
I draw for the fun of it. I draw what ever makes me happy, it is my stress relief. (most of the time) so I have a tendency for drawing random things.
I rarely draw fanart of official characters, I don't really know why, but I just don't like to.
I love animals, before I got into art, I wanted to be either a vet, or a zoologist. Now I want to use my art to support me in some way.
I'd love to write and draw a comic, but sadly I struggle with confidence when it comes to that.
Anyways there's at least a little about me up here now. I might add more later.^^
The other website/s that I use
Tumblr -> cattensu.tumblr.com/
YouTube -> www.youtube.com/user/Cattensu/…
Redbubble -> www.redbubble.com/people/catte…
~ Those who inspire me on dA~
~Artist that inspire me outside of dA~?
Current Residence: Georgia
Favourite genre of music: Celtic, Instrumentals, Christian, soundtracks
Favourite style of art: I like a lot cartoony, realistic and any where in between
Operating System: Windows 7.
Favourite cartoon character: That depends on the show, movie, game etc.
This looked like fun.
1. Your first OC ever?
My first OC was and still is a shape shifter.
I came up with her when I was like 4 years old. She was the closet thing I ever had to an imaginary friend. I never talked to her, nor did I ever act like she was real.
She helped keep boredom and carsickness at bay on long car trips, and entertained me at places I had to be quiet and still.
She once had a name, but I can't quite remember it now. Of course that was 21 years ago, and I only ever said her name once, so it's no surprise I can't recall it.
She's still with me to this day, and she still helps me with not getting carsick.
The forms she generally takes are a T-Rex, some sort of Raptor like creature, some kind of Dog/Cat hybrid, and a small animal that I don't know what is.
I have no pictures of her.
My second oldest character would be Jake, who've I've had since I was 9 or 10 years old.
2. Do you have a personal favorite among your OCs?
Charmin and Ivy in all their various forms/versions.
3. Have you ever adopted a character or gotten a character from someone else?
Well with being in PKMNation I have a lot that I've adopted.
I was given Gregory. Who can be seen here. Children
4. A character you rarely talk about?
A lot actually, I have a lot of old characters that have been pushed aside for one reason or another, and that I don't talk about or draw anymore.
Also I rarely talk about my villains from my various stories.
5. If you could make only one of your OCs popular/known, who would it be?
I already have several that are popular: Charmin, Ivy and Abby. Though I never thought that they'ed become popular.
6. Two OCs of yours that look alike despite not being related?
I've been told that Charmin and Abby have similarities in there Pokemon forms.
7. Are your OCs part of any story or stories?
All my characters are apart of some kind of story, I can't help it stories just happen.
8. Do you RP as any of your OCs? If you do, introduce one of your RP OCs here!
No. RPing is not my thing.
9. Would you ever be willing to give any of your OCs to someone else?
No, not really. Not even the one's I rarely draw.
Though I did give a Skullgrurrymon to one of my friends. But the Digimon's design is still technically mine.
10. Introduce an OC with a complicated design?
11. Is there any OC of yours you could describe as a “sunshine”?
Symphony fav.me/d59jrw9 is a rather happy, bubbly character. Does that count?
12. Name an OC that isn’t yours but who you like a lot
Just going to name the one first one that comes to mind.
13. Do you have any troublemaker OCs?
14. Introduce an OC with a tragic backstory
Charmin and Ivy.
TLWW, if you don't know their story, sorry.
15. Do you like to talk about your OCs with other people?
Yes, I'm actually more likely to talk if you get me on the subject of my OC's.
16. Which one of your OCs would be the best at biology (school subject)?
He's actually really brainy.
He's also really good at math, even as a Charizard.
17. Any OC OTPs?
Charmin and Ivy are the big one. fav.me/d8lhy5r
But I have a few others.
18. Any OC crackships?
Not really, but anyone who gets into a relationship with fav.me/d8duao2 would have to be a crakpot.
19. Introduce an OC that means a lot to you (and explain why)
20. Do any of your OCs sing? If they sing, care to share more details (headcanon voice, what kind of songs they like etc)?
Mikko loves to sing.
Listening to Chris Tomlin's Christmas CD was what inspired Mikko's current character. Before that he was just a name floating in space.
So I hear him with Chris Tomlin's voice.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zev5tHjC… and that's the type of music he likes as well.
21. Your most artistic OC?
Holly. fav.me/d5i5h02 (those are her old colors, not that you can see them vary well)
22. Is there any OC of yours people tend to mischaracterize? If yes, how?
Charmin. He's been mischaracterized as bing a lazy sleepyhead. Which he isn't. Charmin is actually very active, and sufferers from insomnia. He rarely sleeps, and when he does it is very light.
23. Introduce OC that has changed from your first idea concerning what the character would be like?
Ha, that would be most of my OC. They never stay the same and are always changing in one way or another.
24. If you could meet one OC of yours, who would it be and why?
Holly probably. She's already good at knocking sense into me, she's probably do a better job if she were real. Also, she'd be fun to hang out with.
25. The OC that resembles you the most (same hobby, height, shared like/dislike for something etc?)
His personality is very much like mine.
26. Have you ever had to change your OC’s design or something else about them against your will?
I've had people sort of complain about a few of my OC's designs, but I haven't changed them.
27. Any OCs that were inspired by a certain song?
Just Mikko mostly, and it was the inter CD not just one song.
28. Your most dangerous OC?
29. Which one of your OCs would go investigate an abandoned house at night without telling anyone they’re going?
MC the Raticate. Abandon houses are often full of wonderful things just waiting to be taken.
30. Which one of your OCs would most likely have a secret stuffed animal collection?
Again MC. Don't tell anyone.
31. Pick one OC of yours and explain what their tumblr blog would be like (what they reblog, layout, anything really)
She'd reblog pictures of ducks, chickens, geese, and the like, and natural first aid tips.
32. Which one of your OCs would be the most suitable horror game protagonist and why?
Erin Winters probably. Why? Well she's already surrounded by monsters all the time. Also despite being barely 5 feet tall, Erin is able to take her almost 7 foot tall Charizard down when he's enraged. So she can handle things.
33. Your shyest OC?
Charmin Probably. Or Annabeth The Miltank fav.me/d7c1jp6
34. Do you have any twin characters?
35. Any sibling characters?
All of the above and then some.
36. Do you have OC pairs where the other part belongs to someone else (siblings, lovers, friends etc)?
37. Introduce an OC who is not quite human
Quigley and Marcie
38. Which one of your OCs would be the best dancer?
Youri or Ivy.
39. Introduce any character you want
Jimson the Unicorn that is bad at magic and wishes she was a Pegasus.
40. Any fond memories linked to your characters? Feel free to share!
I had a lot of fun coming up with Laogai my clueless Lugia. So I have fond memories from that.
But I have fond memories linked to most of my characters.
41. Has anyone drawn fanart of your OCs? If yes, maybe show a picture or two here (remember sources & permissions!)
More can be seen here. cattensu.deviantart.com/favour…
42. Which one of your OCs would be the most interested in Greek gods?
Abby, she loves Mythology of any kind.
43. Do you have any certain type when you create your OCs? Do you tend to favour some certain traits or looks? It’s time to confess.
A lot of my characters share some of my traits, especially when they are new, and haven't completely found there own personalities yet.
44. Something you like about your OCs in general
They are apart of me, they are fun to draw, they make me happy, and seem to make others happy.
45. A character you no longer use?
46. Has anyone ever told you that you treat your OCs badly?
Yep, a few time.
47. Has anyone ever (friendly) claimed any of your OCs as their child?
Yep, not as their child, but as their's.
48. OC who is a perfect cinnamon roll, too good for this world, too pure
49. Which one of your OCs would most likely enjoy memes?
Ummm, E.T. fav.me/d2tuudl again maybe.
50. Give me the good ol’ OC talk here. Talk about anything you want